Biyernes, Abril 15, 2016

My MySlim Journey

One of the most wonderful thing that can ever happen to a woman is becoming a mom. It was an accomplishment and yes, your child is a source of strength and happiness not only to you but to the whole family. But what we don't usually pay attention to (because at first we didn't care) is the toll that it gives to the mom, emotionally and physically.

For moms who are blessed with a very active metabolism, this will never be a problem but for moms like me who has a very very snail like metabolism, uhm it really became a problem. Did I over eat? Did I lose control? Yes! I absolutely lose control. I over ate when I have the time to eat because when my baby is with me, I am finding it hard to pay quality time on the food that I am eating. Above all, my priority is the welfare of my child. I over eat because i just wanted to. Nobody else to blame but me.

But then I started to feel insecure, emotionally down and longed for the times when my body is not that big. I was already weighing 70 kg. And that was way beyond my pre pregnancy weight. Many people started to notice and I was bombarded with unsolicited comments that.. "mau ang taba mo". You may just not notice it, but at night Yeah I cry. It still didn't stop me to consume chocolates everyday, fastfood, mountains of rice and I just say to myself "mataba na rin lang ako edi patabain ko na lalo" (haha such an immature mindset"). At the back of my mind, "this is wrong".

One day I've seen one product and I got curious and interested with it. I've seen blogs and reviews and hey! It was not that bad. So I tried it, the drink and the capsule. I waited for a side effect but the effect was, i started to have a control on my appetite and trust me It takes a lot of mindset to start and believe that I can. 

I still am not in the ideal weight that I am supposed to. But I am still working it out until now. What matters is that I started to gain that confidence. I started mid of February 2016 and i should say that I am still in the proces. I am just guilty that sometimes I am not being able to exercise but again I am trying my very best. 

This is just to share my story. The effect on me will not be the effect on anyone else. This is just to motivate and to have a healthy mindset. Of course, accompany it with healthy diet and exercise.
Photo grabbed from Google Image. Not taken by me.
Before & After (push pa more)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento