Miyerkules, Hulyo 15, 2015

The Historic "Battle of MRT"

Time, an element that is very important especially to all of us employees. There are so many deliverables that we have to get done that will measure our productivity.

Here in Metro Manila, your time is not solely yours. No matter how you plan your day, it will surely be ruined by our all time villain...The MRT

In my case, when I leave home (from Malolos or Marilao Bulacan) from 6:00 to 6:30, it is still not enough. Even if I reach the station at 7 in the morning, there's still a big chance that I will be late especially if there are no sufficient number of trains that is running. 

Well, what can we do? this is how the system works. There are lots of rants out there and as of writing there's a man doing an "amok" here at the platform.. haha

As I have been always asking, is it so difficult to acquire additional trains when they have already purchased some new ticketing machines? (as if it can solve the problem)

I think the only bright side in here is that I learned by heart the meaning of "patience". Trust me when I say that all those people are somehow fighting for their dear lives and time everytime they are riding the train.

It takes a VERY high tolerance to ridiculous people, endurance to be stuck in one position, and worst is to be bumped on so hard by the people who are almost sharing the same breath with you (ugh).

You will never ever know how it feels until you do it every single day of your lovely life. But hey! I am not saying this to emphasize that I really am pissed off (though sometimes I am).  It's just sharing the hardships that we are encountering. Something that you would be thankful for if you are not one of us. The soldiers of the historic "Battle of the MRT" haha. :)


Early Thursday Rush


Good Morning Everyone!! 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento