Lunes, Hulyo 13, 2015

A Star on the Rise: Sassa Dagdag

Early this morning I came across some posts at Facebook cheering and congratulating a girl from The Voice Kids Philippines Season 2. Out of curiousity, I clicked on the video and started to get mesmerized by her voice, a 12 year old lass from Pampanga who at the end of her performance mentioned her father as one of her influence.

What interests me the most is that we share the same surname (maiden middlename in my case), Yes! she came from the Dagdag Clan.

The girl has showcased a very
beautiful rendition of  the song "Chandelier" by Sia. It was observed as well by no other than the show's judges led by Lea Salonga, Sarah Geronimo and of course Bamboo whose team has been chosen by Sassa to be part of.

With this good impression that we have of her right now? I know many will surely have their eyes on her including me.

Way to go Sassa! Best of Luck...







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento